Whoever you are and wherever you are on life's journey, you are welcome in this place!
Our Mission: To Welcome All People, Share Christ's Love for One Another, and Help to Make Christ Visible in Daily Life
Jerusalem Western Salisbury
3441 Devonshire Road
Allentown, PA 18103
Church Contact Information
Office: 610-797-4242 or 610-791-4979
Send us an email here, or like us on Facebook:
What is Care Ministry?
Simply put, it is caring for the needs of others in the congregation and community. This takes place in a number of ways.
- We are always accepting new volunteers to visit hospitals or the homebound within nursing homes, or in their own homes.
- We seek people who would like to give the Eucharist to some of our homebound members (following a short training session).
- Additional volunteers are needed to make hot meals for individuals recently home from the hospital.
- Prayer is such an important way to care! If you wish to join our Prayer Chain (offering weekly prayers) we would be glad to add your name to the list. For more information, or to volunteer your services, please call Marlene Bergstresser 610-395-4318 or the church office 610-797-4242.
- We could always use your help knitting prayer shawls - if you would like to receive instructions and yarn, please call Aletha Schade at 610-530-9279. In 2016, 29 prayer shawls were given out to those in need of healing and prayer.